Posts Subscribe to This BlogComments

Follow Us

New Articles

1 2 3 4 5

Monday, May 30, 2011

The Dilemma:Film Review

The Dilemma:Film Review
The Dilemma:Film Review
imoomi.blogspot.com - The Dilemma is a comedy genre movie. Directed by Ron Howard. And starring Vince Vaughn (Ronny), Kevin James (Nick), Jennifer Connelly (Beth), Winona Ryder (Geneva), Channing Tatum (Zip) and Queen Latifah (Susan Warner). This film tells the story of someone who knows that the wife of his best friend to cheat and confused about what to do? This is Ronny Valentine's (Vince Vaughn's) dilemma.
The Dilemma:Film Review
The Dilemma:Film Review

Ronny Valentine always mengidolakan relationship from his friend named Nick Brannon (Kevin James) and his wife Geneva (Winona Ryder). Ronny through the long road and some thought that at last he dared to live with his girlfriend Beth (Jennifer Connelly).
The Dilemma:Film Review
The Dilemma:Film Review

He has it all planned out: he's going to propose in a fancy garden at a hotel with Some smooth grooves playing from his iPod. it's going to be amazing. He even has Trimpy Herbert, Played by Howard's brother Clint Howard, on call to help uterus make the moment extra special. But just as he Begins assessing his space, he accidentally catches a glimpse of Geneva making out with another man. And not just any man, a guy named "Zip," Played by Channing Tatum, WHO Seems to capture the hearts of ladies in every movie by looking like he just flew back from active combat.
The Dilemma:Film Review

And what will be the next Ronny? for details please watch the movie. You must be laughing so hard because the humor and stupidity that he made.
Release date: Fri 14, Jan 2011
Watch Movie Trailer

Related Post



1 comments:

  • I wish I could have been able to see this movie before it came out in the theater and said to the production company, “do over!” I want to use my one lifetime “do over” (if there was such a thing) to re-write this script because the idea and title has promise, especially with the cast, but it disappointed me drastically. Not only was it not funny or interesting but it failed to make me care about the characters and Nick was unnecessarily thrust into a “happy endings” massage parlor which ruined his credibility for my sympathy. The only thing that made renting this movie less painful was that I didn’t have to pay a cent for it because of my free Blockbuster movie rental I got with my new DISH Network employee account. http://goo.gl/wuMrN I exchange my movies in the mail and I don’t waste any gas; it sure makes checking the mail more exciting!

  • Post a Comment

    Join This Blog