Posts Subscribe to This BlogComments

Follow Us

New Articles

1 2 3 4 5

Friday, June 3, 2011

If I Want to Whistle, I Whistle

If I Want to Whistle, I Whistle
imoomi.blogspot.com - Genre film with this drama entitled If I Want to Whistle, I Whistle. Directed by Florin turban and starring George Pistereanu, Ada Condeescu and Mihai Constantin. This film tells the story of a teenage prisoner before he was released two weeks knowing that her mother had returned to the house. While she fell in love with a student intern in prison.
If I Want to Whistle, I WhistleIf I Want to Whistle, I Whistle

Silviu, a Young Man Who has spent years in a youth Penitentiary, is granted release. Before he cans leave, his mother returns to Romania to bring his little brother to Italy with her​​, despite Silviu's objections. He meets a young woman, Ana, Who is working on a research project in the Prison, and Becomes Interested in her. In his desperation Silviu resorts to violence, and Ana Becomes his hostage.
If I Want to Whistle, I WhistleIf I Want to Whistle, I Whistle
Released Date: January 5,2011
Watch Movie Trailer

Related Post



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Join This Blog